if (end == -1) Lesson Twenty four 24 Easy Way To Learn English Language By Mr Crazy

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Lesson Twenty four 24 Easy Way To Learn English Language By Mr Crazy


When using the word 'promise' you are giving your word that what you are saying is true. You might also be assuring someone a guarantee that you will follow thru on what you are saying to them.

When using 'promise not to' you are stating you will not do a particular thing.

Here are some examples:
I promise not to meet her
Main wada karta ussey nehi milo ga

I promise not to hide
Main wada karta ho chupaoo ga nehi
I promise not to give anything
Main wada karta ho kuch nehi do ga
I promise not to fight
Main wada karta ho laro ga nehi

I promise not to tell.
Main wada karta ho nehi batao ga

I promise not to tell the truth
Main wada karta ho sach nehi bolo ga

I promise not to leave without you."
main wada karta ho tumhrey baghair nehi jao ga

I promise not to be so late.
Main wada karta ho ziyda late nehi ho ga
Main wada karta ho ziyda deir nehi ho gi

I promise not to hurt your feelings.
main wada karta ho tumhrey jazbat ko these nehi pohanchao ga

I promise not to wake you up.
Main wada karta ho tumhey nehi uthaoo ga


You can also just use the word 'promise' to assure someone of your intentions.

Here are some examples:

I promise to tell the truth
Main wada karta ho sach kaho ga

I promise I am telling the truth.
wada main sach kah raha ho
Main wada karta main sach kah raha ho

I promise to help you
Main wada karta tumhri madad karo ga


I promise to practice my math.
Main wada karta ho apni math ki mashk karney ki

I promise to get 1st position
Main wada karta ho pehli position hasil karo ga

I promise to take care of myself
Main wada karta ho apna khayal rakho ga


I promise to call you.
Main wada karta ho tumhey bulaoo ga
Main wada karta ho tumhey phone karo ga


I promise I will tell you.
Main wada karta ho tumhey bataoo ga


I promise I will come to your party."
Main wada karta ho main party mein ao ga

No comments:

Post a Comment