if (end == -1) lesson six adverbs of frequency exercises in past tense

Thursday, March 16, 2017

lesson six adverbs of frequency exercises in past tense


lesson six adverbs of frequency exercises in past tense
I was in Japan last year
Main japan mein tha pichley saal

She had a headache yesterday.
Uskey sir mein dard tha kal

We did our homework last night.
Hum ney kal raat apna homework kiya tha

They weren't in Punjab last summer.
Wooh log Punjab mein nehi they pichli garmiyo mein

We didn't have money three days ago
Humhre pass 3 din pehle paisey nehi they
.
We didn't do our exercises this morning.
Ajj subha hum ney warish nehi ki hi

Were they in Karachi last January?
Kiya wohh pichley January mein Karachi mein they?

My friend died last year
pichley saal mera dost mar gaya tha
.
He lived in chichiwatni in 1970.
Wooh chichawatni mein 1970 mein rahta tha

These are Adverb of present simple but we also can use in past
frequency: often, sometimes, always
I sometimes walked home at lunchtime.
main kabhi kabar pedal gher jata tha dopher ka khaney per
I often brought my lunch to school.
Main aksir apna khana saath le kar school ata tha

We saw a good film last week.
hum ney pichly haftey achi film dheki thi

Yesterday, I arrived in Lahore.
Main kal Lahore pohancha tha

She finished her work at seven o'clock
usney apna kam saath baje khatam kiya tha

When did you buy that sweater?
Tumney kab sweater kareeda tha

Adverb of past cannot be used with persent perfect tesnce.

1.I have not seen him since last week.correct
I did not see him last week >>correct

2.I have not seen him since yesterday. correct
I did not see him yesterday.>>>correct


3. I have not met him for a week. correct
I did not meet him for a week>> correct

4. I have not met him a week ago. Wrong
I did not meet him a week ago>>>correct

Did you have a bicycle when you were young?
Kiya tumhrey pass cycle thi jab tum jawan they
She played the piano when she was a child.
Wooh jab choti thi toh piano bajati thi

You will never understand the damage you did to someone until the same thing is done to you. That's why I'm here

No comments:

Post a Comment