if (end == -1) Lesson Seven Learn Urdu phrases and sentences By Tariq Aziz

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Lesson Seven Learn Urdu phrases and sentences By Tariq Aziz









I am sick.
I am ill.
Mei
bimar hoon.

I am tired.
Mei
thaka hua hoo.

I was born in Pakistan
Mei
Pakistan me peda hua ta.

I was born in Canada.
Mei
Canada me peda hua ta.

I am a student.
Mei
ek talb-e-ilm hoo.
I am hungry.
Mei
bhuka hoo.
I am learning Urdu.
Mei
Urdu sik raha hoo.

What would you like to eat?
App
kiya khana pasand karey gai

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools
because they have to say something." - Plato quotes
5
TRUTHS OF LIFE:
Truth
no 1 : nobody is real in this world except Mother..
Truth
no. 2 : a poor person has no friends..
Truth
no. 3 : people do not like good thoughts they like
good looks
..
Truth
no 4 : people respect the money not the person..
Truth
no 5 : the person you love the most, will hurt you the
most
!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment