if (end == -1) Lesson Fourteen I have + past participle By Mr Crazy

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Lesson Fourteen I have + past participle By Mr Crazy


Lesson Fourteen I have + past participle By Mr Crazy
Again, 'I have' shows possession or something acquired. By adding a past participle you are informing someone of a past or completed action done by you.
I have= (I've)
I+have+verb3rd +Object
I have done it
I have forgiven you
I have driven a car.
I have traveled by train.
I have heard that before.
I have read that book
I have seen you before
I have written a letter
I have forgotten the words
I have taken my medicine.
I have seen that movie six times.
I have just finished my work
I have lived in Karachi since 1970
I have eaten at that restaurant before."
I have flown in an airplane.
I have seen that movie many times.
I have met him once before
I think I have met him once before
I have traveled to the Moon.
I have studied two foreign languages.
I have had a cold for two weeks.
I have learned how to read.
I have had four quizzes and five tests so far this semester.
I have had many major problems while working on this project.
I have been to France.
This sentence means that you have had the experience of being in France. Maybe you have been there once, or several times.
I have been to France three times

I have walked
I haven't walked
Have I walked?
I have taken tea
I have not taken tea
Have i taken tea?
If you are right then there is no need to get angry......... And if you are wrong then you don't have any right to get angry
Never think hard about the past, It brings tears. Don't think more about future, It brings fears. Live this moment with a smile

No comments:

Post a Comment