if (end == -1) Present Simple Part Eighteen 18 In Urdu ! Hindi Language By Tariq Aziz

Friday, December 9, 2016

Present Simple Part Eighteen 18 In Urdu ! Hindi Language By Tariq Aziz


Present Simple Part Eighteen 18 By Tariq Aziz

I agree with you.
I don’t agree with you.
Do I agree with you?
Don’t I agree with you?

They stay awake/up the whole night.
They don’t stay awake/up the whole night.
Do they stay awake/up the whole night?
Don’t they stay awake/up the whole night?

They wish to speak to you
They don’t wish to speak to you
Do they wish to speak to you?
Don’t they wish to speak to you?

She helps her father
She does not help her father
Does she help her father?
Doesn’t she help her father?

You watch too much TV
You don’t watch too much TV
Do you watch too much TV?
Don’t you watch too much TV?

They worry too much
They do not worry too much
Do they worry too much?
Don’t they worry too much?

I cash a cheque every month
I don’t cash a cheque every month
Do I cash a cheque every month?
Don’t I cash a cheque every month?


They sometimes miss the bus.
They sometimes don’t miss the bus.
Do they sometimes miss the bus?.
Don’t they sometimes miss the bus?.


You use a computer
You don’t use a computer
Do you use a computer?
Don’t you use a computer?

They dress well.
They don’t dress well.
Do they dress well?
Don’t they dress well?

He tries hard.
He does not try hard
Does he try hard?
Doesn’t he try hard?

He misses his mother
He does not miss his mother
Does he miss his mother?
Doesn’t he miss his mother?

You remember the address.
You don’t remember the address.
Do you remember the address?
Don’t you remember the address?

He worries about her.
He doesn’t worry about her
Does he worry about her?
Doesn’t he worry about her?

I'm blind.
I'm not blind.
Am I blind?
Am I not blind?

I have a problem
I don’t have a problem
Do I have a problem?
Don’t I have a problem?

You have nothing to say
You don’t have anything to say
Do you have nothing to say?
Don’t you have anything to say

They have nothing to do
They don’t have anything to do
Do they have nothing to do?
Don’t they have anything to do?

We have a fever
We don’t have a fever
Do we have a fever?
Don’t we have a fever?

He has flu
He does not have flu
Does he have flu?
Doesn’t he have flu?

She has a car
She doesn’t have a car
Does she have a car?
Doesn’t she have a car?

Tariq has friends
Tariq does not have friends
Does tariq have friends?
Doesn’t tariq have friends?

He is at home
He is not at home
Is he at home?
Isn’t he at home?

Tariq is crazy and stupid
Tariq is not crazy and stupid
Is tariq crazy and stupid?
Isn’t tariq crazy and stupid?

She is a nurse
She is not a nurse
Is she a nurse?
Isn’t she a nurse?

You are a doctor
You are not a doctor
Are you a doctor?
Aren’t you a doctor?

They are tired
They are not tired
Are they tired?
Aren’t they tired?

We are thirsty
We are not thirsty
Are we thirsty?
Aren’t we thirsty?

My children are hungry
My children are not hungry
Are My children hungry?
Aren’t my children hungry?



My room is clean.
My room is not clean
Is my room clean?
Isn’t my room clean?


This is a clean room.
This is not a clean room.
Is this a clean room?
Isn’t this a clean room.?

You forget to call me.
You don’t forget to call me.
Do you forget to call me?
Don’t you forget to call me?

You forget to clean your room
You don’t forget to clean your room
Do you forget to clean your room?
Don’t you forget to clean your room?

They need to solve this problem
They don’t need to solve this problem
Do they need to solve this problem?
Don’t they need to solve this problem?


I want to make you happy.
I don’t want to make you happy.
Do I want to make you happy?
Don’t I want to make you happy?
Teacher scolds us.
Teacher doesn’t scold us.
Does teacher scold us?
Doesn’t teacher scold us?


I want to play the piano.
I don’t want to play the piano
Do I want to play the piano?
Don’t I want to play the piano?

He charges more than other photographers.
He does not charge more than other photographers.
Does he charge more than other photographers?
Doesn’t he charge more than other photographers?

What do they do on their days off? ~ They do nothing. They lie in bed all day.
A woman who does not ask for anything..Deserves everything
A man can love a thousand girls, but only a real man can love one woman in a thousand way

No comments:

Post a Comment