if (end == -1) True story About learning English

Friday, January 8, 2016

True story About learning English

Shamim collegiate
My story written By TARIQ AZIZ
True story About learning English
Assalam o Alaikum Brothers and Sisters
Today is a story day I am going to share with you a lovely and true story of learning English. This story belong to me because this is my true story,
What is the purpose of learning English
How did I learn English Language?
Many people laughed at me
Some people said that you are wasting your time
When I started speaking I was speaking incorrect
In the end finally I was speaking English
After two years I forgot speaking in English
Video Section


True story About learning English written by TARIQ AZIZ from tariq aziz on Vimeo.
What is the purpose of learning English
When I was in 9th class . my school teacher told me to write “you are not a good boy” basically it was very simple sentence but I was unable to write this sentence so I asked my teacher,” what is the spelling of this sentence you are not a good boy”
She shocked and ask me do you not really know the spelling of “you”,” are”, “not” a “ good”, “boy”
I replied that I really don’t know so she ordered me to get out, you are in 9th class and you don’t know the spell of this sentence sham on you tariq
All classmates laughed at me and everyone teased me
All my friends taunted at me
After that day I decided to learn English
How did I learn English language?
That was most important question for me how did I learn English language because I am Scatty person, even I did not know that what is the pronunciation of any sentence but I made up my mind that I must learn English it does not matter how much time it will take
So I took admission in language centre daily I spent 6 hours at that time. I did know why but I knew only one thing that I had to learn English
I did not have any friend but I always sat in the group and tried to listen them but I did not understand one word of English
I started reading smash magazine as well as Saturday Dawn Newspaper , let me clear one thing at that time I was unable to read and also did not understand smash and dawn
I started watching Disney channel that was very benefit for me
I daily listen Radio in English
A lot of thing I did at that time but i did not get any advantages ( that was my thinking)
After three month I understand some meanings , some pronunciations , some sentences
I was very happy at that time but I was unable to speak English only I understand
Many people laughed at me
Whenever I was trying to speak English many people laughed at me but I did not take this thing on heart , it is a fact whenever we learn english we don’t have confidence to speak, so whenever we try to speak we must get stuck in speaking english
I suggest you never care about people just try to speak English no matter who laugh at you, no matter how many people are taking out your mistakes and try to pull your leg down or try to insulted you in front of many people
Some people said that you are wasting your time
this is true even where I was learning English some people said that you are wasting your time this is my personal experience whenever you are getting something mostly people prevent you
so I suggest you please never disappoint anyone , always courage those people who are learning any thing
when I started speaking but I was speaking incorrect
that was most important time for me when I started speaking but I was speaking incorrect because that was very difficult time my teacher always told me Tariq you had to speak correct but it may be take time and at that time I spoke English by English Grammar
I remembered I always forgot to add s or es in the verb for example she speak truth but correct sentence is she speaks truth
In the end finally I was speaking English
I told everything but I did not tell how much time did I spent for learning English
In the end finally I was speaking English but I really worked hard for learning English because I spent 2 year of my life for learning english the most important thing still I make some mistakes but I am still learning new vocabularies and new sentences. I always say this line
Nobody is perfect and I am nobody
after two years I forgot speaking in english

My views
How was my lesson please tell me ( mera lesson kaisa tha majhey zarror bataye ga )
If there is any mistake you can tell me ( ager kahi galati ho app majhey bata sakte hai)

Share my video with your friends ( meri video apne dosto k saath share karey)

No comments:

Post a Comment