if (end == -1) money is everything Are you Agree?

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

money is everything Are you Agree?

Shamim Collegiate
Recorded By TARIQ AZIZ
Topic, Story And Poem Of the Week
Video Section 


Topic money is everything Story And Poem Of the Week from tariq aziz on Vimeo.
Ayesha behan from khi
Asalam o alikum Sir
Nowadays everyone Is Running after money and most of them think money is everything even they make money like god
they don't care about people
they don't have any emotion and feeling and they just crazy about money.
(1) nowadays people do not get a job without a bribe. and that's not good.
(2).Nowadays when the government teachers  retire so teachers do not get the retirement money  Because they told them firstly give bribe. if they don't have bribe's so they don’t get money and people are blind because of money.
People are very greedy nowadays they think that they can get everything by money .people want to earn the money by evasion (chori/annso baha kay), bribe  and harlotry ( haram kari/ fahasha) they just want money either good way or bad way and ALLAH doesn't LIKE it
If ALLAH gave me lot's of money. so I will never ever change myself and I will not feel proud. and I will  Always the help poor people.& give respect

haram sister from Sargodha
AoA sir
I said before it Money is Money. The World run on the power of Money.if you become ill you need money if you want to get higher education or in the higher institution you need money. if you like a dress shoes or something else you definitely require money. in this world, you require money on every step of life.If a son or daughter sees that  his/her parents have been dying  due to lack of money and  they are not able to give treatment to their parents in a good hospital then definitely they run after money. If a young boy saw that  his dreams are destroying due to lack of money then he definitely runs after money.
In one perspective(nazara/nazariya)4, no doubt money is everything. if you have strong relation even you make relation. people give you respect because you have money. if you have money you are happy. But if you haven't you missed all goods of life.
But another perspective that money is not God but why people think like that?
Media play very important role to develop such thinking among us They saw one sided picture and we start watching dreams .we want to get that life which we imagine in another world, we want to enjoy the imaginary world.
To get that life surely money required .people become crazy to fulfill their wishes even they forget Allah.
When men run after his wishes then definitely he becomes emotionless, careless and crazy about money. so he runs after money.
Sometimes people run after money because they don't want to see that deprivation (mahroomi)which they faced in their life.
But in real sense money in not everything. if money makes relation it also destroys relation.
Allah give us all necessaries of life .so get it from Him in the right way but not think that money is God .if Allah gives us Money then definitely He takes it back.
Thank u
Rizwana sister from ?
TOPIC...
EVERYONE IS RUNNING for THE MONEY.
What is money??
first of all, I want to explain my views about money...
we can get happiness out of money but do we feel content(khush)???I guess no.But I am sure money gives happiness, we can buy anything with it "Luxury" any "PHYSICAL" and "MATERIALISTIC" thing. But is it something that will last forever???
Earning more and more money is making people blind.
you want to earn more and more money its make you greedy because they want more and more money there is no end of the greediness and greedy people forget blood relations  because they just want to become rich
.many kills their relatives to get the property in their name..Where will all this lead us???if brothers can take each other’s life just for the sake of money .so I think  we r living in this cruel society.
IN ISLAMIC VIEW.
ALLAH the Exalted will say on the Day of judgment O son of Adam, I was sick, but u didn't visit me. He will say my Lord how can I visit u when u r the Lord of the Worlds? ALLAH will say: Did u not know that my servant was sick and u didn't visit him and had u visited him u would have found me with him O son of Adam, I asked u for food, but u didn't feed me. He will say: My Lord, how can I feed u when u r the Lord of the Worlds? ALLAH will say: Did u not know that my servant asked u for food, but u didn't feed him and had u fed him u would have found me with him??O son of Adam, I asked u for the drink, but u didn't provide for me. He will say: My Lord, how can I give u drink when u r the Lord of the Worlds? ALLAH will say: My servant asked u for a drink, but u didn't provide for him and had u given it to him u would have found me with him

No comments:

Post a Comment