if (end == -1) Possessive determiner video Grammar lesson Part One

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Possessive determiner video Grammar lesson Part One

Shamim Collegiate
Written By TARIQ
Recorded By TARIQ AZIZ
GRAMMAR LESSON SEVEN
Determiner Part One IN urdu

Possessive adjectives/ Possessive determiner
Possessive determiner: A pronoun which comes with a noun to show relation and possession. eg) My father (showing relation) eg) Your cell phone (showing possession) brush my teeth ( parts of body)
Or
A  possessive adjectives who owns something
We place the possessive adjectives before the noun
video section

[tab] [content title="Vimeo"]
Possessive adjectives part One grammar lesson from tariq aziz on Vimeo.
[/content] [content title="Tune Pk"][/content] [content title="Dailymotion"]
Possessive adjectives part One grammar lesson by englishcourse[/content] [/tab]
Subject Pronoun
Possessive adjectives or
Possessive determiner
I
My
We
Our
You
Your
He
His
She
Her
It
Its
They
Their

An other name for possessive determiner is also  Possessive adjectives
We use possessive adjectives:
• to show something belongs to somebody:
This is my laptop  (yeh mera laptop hai)
That is your flat   (wooh tumhra flat hai)
That’s our house.   ( wooh humhra gher hai)
My car is very old.   (meri gari bohat purani hai)
• for relations and friends:
My mother is a house wife  (meri ammi gheralo khatoon hai)
My father is a shop keeper ( mere abu dokan dar hai)
My mother is a doctor.   ( meri ammi doctor hai)
How old is your sister?   (tumhri behan kitney saal ki hai)
Those are his children. ( wooh un k bachey hai)
• for parts of the body:
He’s broken his arm. ( us ney apna baazu tor diya) he’s =he has
She’s washing her hair. ( wooh apney baal bana rahi hai)= she is
I need to clean my teeth.(( majhey apney daant saaf karne ki zarrort hai)
Examples:
She brushes her teeth three times a day. ( wooh din mein teen bar apne daant saaf karti hai)
He's almost bald, so he never combs his hair. (wooh taqreeban gangja hai toh wo kabhi apney baaal
 I can't touch my toes any more. Time to go to the gym. ( ab main kisi tarha bhi apney peer ki ungliyo ko chooh nehi sakta ab waqt hai gym janey ka)
Can you hear my voice ( kiya tum meri awaz sun sakte ho)



No comments:

Post a Comment