if (end == -1) True story That change my Life forever

Thursday, September 17, 2015

True story That change my Life forever

Assalam o Alaikum this is Tariq, here I am going to tell you a true story regarding An incident that changed my lifestyle and  how to be patient and that time was very difficult for me so lemme finish suspense and tell you story
Introduction
There are Four characters in this story
1.      Tariq Aziz ( he is eighteen years old and son of Muhammad yaqoob)
2.      Danish ( He is eighteen Years old )
3.      Police
4.      Muhammad Yaqoob (he  is shopkeeper and plumber)
Let me first tell you about Tariq when he was teenager, he was very rude (ghustak), aggressive and he talked like he was very rich person but he was not the richest person and his father always said to him “You are shirker/ easygoing  and freeloader”(nikame nalayak haram khoor  muft ka khata rahta hai)
True Story Pakistani Police Rangers And Army
Video Section


[tab] [content title="Vimeo"][/content] [content title="YOUTUBE"][/content] [content title="dailymotion"][/content] [/tab]

is it illegal to argue with a police officer(Karachi Police)


10 years ago it was happened to me that changed my life forever it was Friday afternoon at 11:30 Am, my father told me to fetched chicken from water pump Market and leme tell you at that I was about 18 or 19 years old i was easygoing or shirker.(kam choor nikama) I did not want to go to market but it was ordered by My father so I had to go to market than I started my father’s bike and went to buy a 1.5 kg chicken 

when I came near dar-ul-ooom namia, police van was there and they stopped me and they ordered me to show bike registration book, I told them I did not have bike registration book and  i said “this is not my bike, this is my father’s bike”(I remember 5 days ago my best friend said to me he slap traffic police because he has source because his father was in navy and I was thinking I should argue with police )

Police:  What is your name?
Tariq:    Tariq
Police: where are you coming from?
Tariq:  home
police: I said I mean to say where is your home
Tariq:  after two street it's about 10-minute journey
and can you pass me your Bike registration papers, please?
i dont have right now 
Police: Can I see your driver's license?
Taruq: I don't have one 
police you don't have license and bike registration book
Tariq I had registration book at my father’s shop and I don't have driving license 
police so you don't have ooh
Tariq: you are just wasting my time sir please let me go otherwise it is not good for you 
police  pick him and his bike and take to the police station
Tariq  wait danish bring my registration book ( at that time one of my friend was going  across the road I called him and told to fetched the registration book from my father’s shop and after that I told him
“ I never trust in three things
 snakes, girls, and police “
this line burn him up and he told me now you will see what will happen to you, I did not care  what will happen next
my friend came with registration book  and I  gave to the police officer
police  this is not registration book how can you say this is registration book are you making me fool
Tariq  sir here is my father’s picture and bike number
police wait lets me show you what is a registration book/card
Tariq  ok
police stopped the other person and told him to show registration card basically it was computerized registration card and then he told now prove it your book is not fake and I was confused at that time I told my friend to fetched my father here
My father came he asked police officer what happen, sir
police he abused us and he does not have manner now what should we do

why did father do with his own son

Father: he is not my son if he break any law and disrespect you I allow you to beat him and take him to jail
Tariq, I was shocked what is going on with me I did not abuse anyone even I hate abuse, what did I do?
police  told me to sit in the van and
Tariq, I told them I will not go I did not do any crime so why should I go with you.
police start to beat me with the stick I shouted  they gave one more stick than I sat in the van
when they took me to the police station the office said to the in charge of the station that he abuse us
In charge stare at my eyes and slap me  and ordered them to took him into prison

Dirty Place  

it was the very dirty place I ever saw in my life I was crying because I was feeling pain in my face because of slap I was thinking that
where are you dade? and why didn't you support me?
Nobody likes me
nobody loves me
maybe I am nobody
nobody cares about me

after two hours Junior officer came to me and I was angry at that time I told him
people told me police is like the snake now I believe that
the junior officer goes to hell
Tariq, I was thinking I should not say this line
after 4 hours they came and told me to say sorry
I was so tired and I said “ I am sorry I will not do it”
police said that never argue with policemen  and if you do so you will get in trouble
I went to my home
after 2 weeks they stopped me and told to show registration book once again I did not have any book so I said sorry and promise them  I will keep  registration book

conclusion

never break the law and always keep license and registration book

I respect them they teach me

No comments:

Post a Comment