if (end == -1) English Grammar Video Lesson Three Urdu!Hindi

Friday, August 21, 2015

English Grammar Video Lesson Three Urdu!Hindi

Assalam o alaikum welcome To My English Language Zone Here is Grammar Lesson three that i am going to Teach You Subject Pronoun In Urdu and Hindi Language With Example. This video is Recorded By Tariq Aziz so why are you waiting  just watch  and learn... what is subject pronoun? how to use subject pronoun,List of  Subject-Pronoun and examples of Subject Pronoun

Video section
[tab] [content title="Vimeo"] [/content] [content title="Dailymotion"] [/content] [content title="Tunpk"] [/content] [/tab]

Pronouns Part Two Subject Pronoun

English Grammar Video Lesson Three

When we use a pronoun at the place of subject, it is called ‘Subject Pronoun’
For Example
Subject Pronoun
Meaning
I
Main
We
Hum
You
Tum
He
Wooh Larka
She
Wooh larki
It
Yehh
They
Wooh Aik se ziyda
Examples

Tariq = He
You and me = We
You and I = We
She and her = They
Car = It
Ali, me and you = We
They and Sara = They
She and I = We
Her and them = They
Examples:
Tariq is a teacher
He is a teacher ( he is a  subject pronoun )
“he” replaces “ tariq”

Examples of Subject Pronoun 


I am a doctor
You are an honest boy
We go to market
They play cricket
He works hard
She cooks meal
It is raining
You should offer prayer
Do you know me?
Does he want to know that?
Does she live in Karachi?
Are you from Lahore?
Is it yours?
How did you dare to talk to me
He isn’t my brother.

Golden Words

If today you are facing hard times, Have faith and pray for a better tomorrow.Miracles do happen when You seek guidance from Allah.
For he is all-knowing, All-wise & all-powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment