if (end == -1) Video Class Nineteen English!Urdu

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Video Class Nineteen English!Urdu

Assalam o Alaikum Today I have brought "This" and "That" in this lesson you will Lesson how can we use (this or that) in sentences and day after tomorrow I will explain "These" and "Those" and Golden Words Of the day last week I made article on dowry when I created video I did mistake in that video that is the pronunciation of "Dowry" so i am very Sorry For that I hope you will not mind
English Language through Urdu And hindi
Speaking Online Video Lesson Nineteen 


[tab] [content title="Vimeo "] [/content] [content title="tun Pk"] [/content] [/tab]


Lesson 19 : English Language Online Sentences in urdu!hindi

This
Yeh
That
Wooh
This is a book.
Yeh kitab hai
This is not a book.
Yeh kitab nehi hai
Is this a book?
Kiya yeh kitab hai
What is it?
Yeh kiya hai
That is a pencil.
Wooh pencil hai
That is not a pencil.
Wooh pencil nehi hai
Is that a pencil?
Kiya wooh pencil hai
What is that?
Wooh kiya hai
What is your address?
Tumhra pata(address) kiya hai
What’s your name?
Tumhra naam kiya hai
What color is this?
Yeh konsa rang hai
What size is that?
Wooh kitna naap ka hai
What day is today?
Ajj din kiya hai
Milk is good to health
Doodh sehat k liye acha hai

Golden Lines Of the day 


When ever you get really attached to some one more than any one Else than that person is surely going to hurt you more than Any one else

Author's view

How was my lesson please tell me  ( mera lesson kaisa tha majhey zarror bataye ga )

If there is any mistake you can tell me ( ager kahi galati ho app majhey bata sakte hai)

 Share my blog with your friends ( mera blog apne dosto k saath share karey)

If You Need Any help You Can Request On This Post I Will help You


I request You To pray for my parents 

No comments:

Post a Comment