if (end == -1) Free Video Lesson Eight Poem(English!Urdu)

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Free Video Lesson Eight Poem(English!Urdu)

Hello friends how are you ? hope you are fine. I always love to Read Poetries and I seldom write poems and let me clear one thing this is not my poetry I love this poetry and you will also love this so I am sharing with you. today I have brought English Poem for you In Urdu in this lesson you will learn how to translate English Poetry In Urdu

Learn English In Urdu Through Poem




Lesson 8: English Poem in Urdu



English Poem In Urdu Lesson Eight by englishcourse

You make me laugh when I want to cry
You Make me live when I want to die
You Make me smile when I want to frown
You turn my life upset down
Believe in me when no one else does
You’re my now, my past
When you call my name I begin to blush
I am afraid people notise, I need you so much
When I am with you time flies by fast
It’s like the present is the past
I need you more than you can believe
Love you more then you can conceive
Think about you every night and day
And hope my life can stay this day,
I don’t want it to be any other way…
Thank you for watching 

Question For Everyone

Which is your favorite English Poem? tell me and mail me I will translate it in video