if (end == -1) English Vocabulary!Sentences In Urdu Class Twelve

Saturday, March 28, 2015

English Vocabulary!Sentences In Urdu Class Twelve

Today I am here with Special English Lesson. In this lesson You will Listen And read My favorite Article And New Latest English Vocabulary In Urdu.four or three years i ago I got This article from smash magazine at that time i wrote important points in my register i read again and again when ever i read this and my eyes always full of tears i don't know why may be it is my weakness today this is my favorite lesson that i am going to share with you in my own voice this is basic course is written and recorded by sir tariq


Request 
it is my request that  you should Watch All lesson and this is my twelve lesson  you just need to learn all vocab and sentence through videos if you don't understand anything you can contact me on this blog by replying on comments

yeh meri darkhsat hai k app ko tamam sabak dhekne chahye aur yeh mera 12 sabak hai bus app ko zarrort hai tamam words meaning aur jumley yaad karne ki vidios k zariye ager app ko kio cheaz samjh nehi ati toh app majh se rabta kar sakte hai es blog per  nechay diye hue box mein post karey
My Favorite English basic Lesson IN Urdu




Lesson 12 : My Favorite lesson in Urdu

Vocabulary Lesson

after all  
آخر کار
Speechless
گونگا
leave a mark on
ایک نشان چھوڑتا          

such means 
اس طرح کے اسباب
Such incidents        
اس طرح کے واقعات

   My Favorite Lines

With today’s hectic world we have forgotten other People. We have forgotten our selves! we have quite Forgotten
that some people still exist in this world That leave a mark on our lives becoz of whom Our whole life changes.beacause of whom ,
we Start believing in god .
even more than we did Before and we realize that god is after all,Great and he has such means by which he givesUs hope . Such incidents happen in our livesWhich leave us speechless.those people come inOur lives and suddenly leave us, before weEven notice it.while leaving give us hope,inspire
Us to move on,to keep struggling no matter What it take.!.



lesson 12 My Favorite by sir tariq from tariq aziz on Vime .
tunpk
 

HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN URDU


This is very important question I think every one think about it
(Yeh bohat eham sawal hai mere khayal sey har kio sochta hai es barey mein) 

here is aswer first Thing you have to try to think in English whenever you go anywhere you just focus on the sentence and translate it
(yeh raha es ka jawab ka kis tarha ya kaisey angrrazi language bolni hai  pehli cheaz app ko koshish karni hai har cheaz angrezi mein sochey, jab kabhi ap kahi jaye  app ko bus dehan rakhna hai jumley per aur usey tabdeel karna hai)

Now you all are thinking how can we make sentence? It is very easy you just make in English don’t think it will be right or wrong
(Ab app tamam soch rahe ho gai hum sentence kaisey banaye? Yeh bohat hi asaan hai bus jumla banaye Angrazi mein yeh mat soche k wooh jumla theek ho ga ya galat ho ga) 

Try to read Smash magzine and dawn newspaper
(Koshish karey smash magzin parhne ki aur dawn akbhar ko)

Try to watch comedy shows on disney channel
(Koshish kary comedy shows dhekney ki disney channel per)

Now you have question in your mind why should we do these thing if we don’t understand  so don’t care about this , just only speak  , read , write  , listen  and most important watch english lessons

( ab app ka demagh mein yeh sawal ho ga humhey yeh sub kyon karna chahye hai ager hum Angrazy samjhte hi nehi , es barey mein fikar na karey ka app ko samjh aye ya na aye bus sirf Angrayzi bole, parhe,  likhe,  Sunney, aur sub se aham  angrazi lesson dhekaye aur suney)

Question Of The day

what is your favorite lines In English?
What Is your favorite dish?
What Is Your Favorite Poem?
Who Is your Favorite Writer?

My Views

How was my lesson please tell me  ( mera lesson kaisa tha majhey zarror bataye ga )

If there is any mistake you can tell me ( ager kahi galati ho app majhey bata sakte hai)

 Share my blog with your friends ( mera blog apne dosto k saath share karey)

if you have any queries or suggestions, let me know in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment