if (end == -1) ALL TENSES With Negative and interrogative

Thursday, October 30, 2014

ALL TENSES With Negative and interrogative

There are All Tenses With Negative and interrogative

TENSES


I like cricket.                                                  I liked cricket.
Do I like cricket?                                           Did I like cricket?
I don’t like cricket.                                        I did not like cricket.

You drive a truck.                                         You drove a truck.
Do you drive a truck?                                               Did you drive a truck?
You do not drive a truck.                             You did not drive a truck.

They read books.                                           They read (red) books.
Do they read books?                                     Did they read books?
They do not read books.                               They did not read books.

Teachers speak English.                               Teachers spoke English.
Do teachers speak English?                          Did teachers speak English?
Teachers do not speak English.                   Teachers did not speak English.

She cooks meals.                                            She cooked meals.
She does not cook meals.                              Did she cook meals?
Does she cook meals?                                                She did not cook meals

He drives fast.                                                            He drove fast.
He does not drive fast.                                  Did he drive fast?
Does he drive fast?                                        He did not drive fast.

Teacher reads a book.                                              Teachers bought books.
Does teacher read a book?                           Did teachers buy books?
Teacher does not read a book.                                 Teachers did not buy books.
                       
It works properly.                                         It worked properly.
Does it work properly?                                 Did it work properly?
It does not work properly.                            It did not work properly.

I will go.                                                          I / You / We / They have cooked meals.
I will not go.                                                   She / He / Ali / Boy has cooked meals.
Will I go?



Go went gone                         drive drove driven                 load loaded loaded
Write wrote written              type typed typed                    shoot shot shot
Speak spoke spoken              repair repaired repaired       make made made
Read read read                                  buy bought bought                cook cooked cooked
Wash washed washed                       tell told told                            wash washed washed
Paint painted painted                        lie lied lied                              test tested tested
Do did done                                       sleep slept slept          check checked checked
Ride rode ridden                               run ran run                play played played
I am reading a book.                         I will be going.
Am I reading a book?                       Will I be going?
I am not reading a book.                  I will not be going.

You are doing work                          I should improve English.
Are you doing work?                        Should I improve English?
You are not doing work.                  I should not improve English.

We are riding a horse.                      We had better improve English.
Are we riding a horse?                     Had better I improve English?
We are not riding a horse.                I had better not improve English.

They are testing a car.                      I/you/we/they want to improve English.
Are they testing a car?                      Do I/you/they want to improve English?
They are not testing a car.                I/you/they do not want to improve English.

She is washing her hands.                She/he/Ali wants to improve English.
Is she washing her hands?                Does she/he/Ali want to improve English?
She is not washing her hands.          She/he/Ali doest not want to improve English.

He is writing on a paper.                  I want you to improve English.
Is he writing on a paper?                  Do I want you to improve English?
He is not writing on a paper.            I do not want you to improve English.

Ali is reading a book.                        I am going to start a business.
Is Ali reading a book?                       She/he/Ali is going to start a business.
Ali is not reading a book.                  Is she/he/Ali going to start a business?

you may like it

learning english online In Urdu(Grammar Lesson)


No comments:

Post a Comment