if (end == -1) Short And Top Stories

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Short And Top Stories

welcome to Learn English By Reading Short And Top Stories I hope you Will Love it check this my latest post Speak English With Fluency

Love and time



Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the others, including Love. One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all constructed boats and left. Except for Love. Love was the only one who stayed. Love wanted to hold out until the last possible moment. When the island had almost sunk, Love decided to ask for help.
Richness was passing by Love in a grand boat. Love said,
"Richness, can you take me with you?"
Richness answered, "No, I can't. There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. There is no place here for you."

Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel. "Vanity, please help me!"
"I can't help you, Love. You are all wet and might damage my boat," Vanity answered.
Sadness was close by so Love asked, "Sadness, let me go with you."
"Oh . . . Love, I am so sad that I need to be by myself!"
Happiness passed by Love, too, but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her.
Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come, Love, I will take you." It was an elder. So blessed and overjoyed, Love even forgot to ask the elder where they were going. When they arrived at dry land, the elder went her own way. Realizing how much was owed the elder, Love asked Knowledge, another elder, "Who Helped me?"
"It was Time," Knowledge answered"Time?" asked Love. "But why did Time help me?.
Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered, "Because only Time is capable of understanding how valuable Love is."






Mothers day - inspiring story about mother


A man stopped at a flower shop to order some flowers to be wired to his mother who lived two hundred miles away. As he got out of his car he noticed a young girl sitting on the curb sobbing.
He asked her what was wrong and she replied, "I wanted to buy a red rose for my mother.
But I only have seventy-five cents, and a rose costs two dollars." The man smiled and said, "Come on in with me. I'll buy you a rose." He bought the little girl her rose and ordered his own mother's flowers.
As they were leaving he offered the girl a ride home. She said, "Yes, please! You can take me to my mother."
She directed him to a cemetery, where she placed the rose on a freshly dug grave.
The man returned to the flower shop, cancelled the wire order, picked up a bouquet and drove the two hundred miles to his mother's house.

Golden Words




My beacon of hope! with today's hectic world, we have forgotten other people, we have forgotten ourselves! we have quite forgotten that some people still exist in this world that leave a mark on our lives, because of whom our whole life changes, because of whom,we start believing in God even more than we did before,and we realize that God is after all, Great! and he has such means by which he gives us hope.such incidents happen in our lives which leave us speechless, those people come in our lives and suddenly leave us,before we even notice it.and while leaving, give us hope,inspire us to move on,to keep struggling no matter what it takes, these human beings prove to be angels for us,angels of hope. an incident happened with me which left me speechless, the way she came to me and the way she inspired me and made me believe in ALLAH and myself, He little kind words changed my life and the way i was feeling at the moment.

Author's view

I hope you have enjoyed this article. If so , I encourage you to subscribed English language online byemail

How was my lesson please tell me

If there is any mistake you can tell me
Share my blog with your friends ( mera blog apne dosto k saath share karey)
Remember our short link

www.englishcourse.tk

No comments:

Post a Comment