if (end == -1) English speaking Lessons 14

Saturday, September 13, 2014

English speaking Lessons 14

In this Lesson You will Learn English Speaking  Lessons In English/Urdu


I am at the doctor office                                               mai doctors k office mai hun
I am at park                                                                     mai park mai hun
He is hanging a picture                                                 wo tasveer laga rha hain
Are you dancing                                                            kia tum nach rha ho
I am interested in the job                                            mai dilchaspi lata hun
I am excercising                                                             mai wardhis kar rha hun
I am learning                                                                  mai yaad kar rha hun
My mother is cooking food                                        mari ami khana bana rhi hain
I am driving  to work                                                    mai kam k lia jarha hun
 I am eating lunch                                                         mai khana kha rha hun
Are you sad                                                                    kia tum udaas ho
I am gonna have a coffee                                            mai coffee peena wala hun
I uesd to develop websites                                         mai hadi tha websites   
I am live in ca;ifornia                                                   mai california mai rhata hun
May I know your name please                                   kia mai tumhara nam jansakta hun
How are you                                                                   kia hall chal hain
See you later                                                                 thori dar mai milta hai
Why not                                                                         kyun nhi
Have a good day                                                         ap k din acha guzray
 God helps those people who help them self        ALLAH un ki madad karta hai jo   apni madad app karte hai 
this is my latest post please check it English As A Second Language Class 13

Poem Written by tariq
ALLAH hooooooooo ALLAH hoooooooooo  ALLAH hoooooooooo
Come into my heart , I will not commit sin
ALLAH hooooooooo ALLAH hoooooooooo  ALLAH hoooooooooo
Don’t go away from my life
Don’t go away from me
Don’t offenend with me
You are my load ,
You are my love ,
ALLAH hooooooooo ALLAH hoooooooooo  ALLAH hoooooooooo
please forgive my sin
Please forget my mistake
You are very most merciful , you are owner of this world

remember our Short Link
www.englishcourse.tk

Author views
I Am Trying My Best to Give You Best
If You Need Any help You Can Request On This Post I Will help You
I Hope You Like Please Give Your Feedback
If You Like it  Please Reply In This Post

IN ROMAN URDU
main apni puri koshish karoo ga  ap ko acha se acha course bana kar do ager app ko kisi kisam ki madad ki zarrort hai ap kah sakte hai majh se jo ho saka  main karoo ga
main umeed karta ho app ko meri post pasand aye ho gi so ap es post per reply kar ka majhey bataye
Lesson Two (c) will come soon
Sabak Dosra es ka "c" jald aye ga
Purana sabak parhne k liye yaha click kare
Old Lesson Please check Below

No comments:

Post a Comment