if (end == -1) I would rather you did

Friday, May 23, 2014

I would rather you did

In this English Grammar Lesson  You Will learn Structure I would rather you did something:

Definition

When you want somebody to do something, you can use this situation on the very same template/formula what is mentioned below.
Jab app kisi banday se kuch karwane k liye kahe ya kuch karne ka kahe kisi ko toh app yeh jumla estamal kar sakta jis ka maine formula likh kar wazey kya hai nichay

You can use this sentence in your daily life this is best way to improve your english
If you wanna speak english you must use this structure
(app yeh jumla apni rozana ki zindagi mein estamal kar sakte aur yeh sub se acha tareeqa hai english ko behtar banane ka )
Ager app waqie english bolna chahye hai toh app ko lazman yeh jumley estamal karna ho ga

Example with urdu meaning

  • Are you going to cook something or would you rather I cooked it?
( kya app kuch pakane ja rahe hai ya kya app pakaye gai ya main yeh pakaoo)

  • Are you going to inform your officer about this fact or would you rather I told him?

( kya app apney officer ko es haqeeqat batane/ mutala karne ja rahe hai ya phir main bataoo usey)

  • Are you going to answer the phone or would you rather I answered it?
( kya app phone ka jawab dene lagey ho ya main phone per jawab do) answer se murad phone uthana baat karna bhi hai

  • “Shall I tell Ali the news?”     “No, I would rather he did not know it.”
Kya main Ali ko Yeh Khabar bataoo “ nehi main bataoo ga wooh es barey mein nehi janta

  • This is a private letter addressed to me.  I would rather you did not read it.
(yeh eik neji khat hai jo mere address per aya hai main parho ager tum ney nehi parha toh)

  • It is quite a nice house but I would rather it was a bit bigger.
(yeh bohat acha gher hai lekin maine chaha tha yeh thora bara hota) ya main chahaoo ga yeh thora big ho




Golden Words Written By Tariq

Whenever you use anything, whenever you do anything , don’t do a lot and don’t use a lot  for example  if You want some thing you  spend all time to get it because may be you will get the thing but you will lose many thing
I have a request for all of you 
Use Of Mobile Is not Bad thing But use it in limit, don’t use mobile all day and all night just for fun, first focus on your study and  make a goal for your life
Always Speak Truth but mostly people speak truth only when they see their interest and when they are in difficulty so they tell a lie
So I want tell you please always Speak Truth Never Ever Speak Lie / tell a lie 

GOLDEN WORDS

Something is better Than Nothing
(kuch na hone se hona behtar hai)
Listining is the key of speaking
Bolne ki chabi sunna hai yeh es liye kaha jata hai jab tak app sune gai nehi to angrazi kaisey bole gai


Author views
How was my lesson please tell me  ( mera lesson kaisa tha majhey zarror bataye ga )
If there is any mistake you can tell me ( ager kahi galati ho app majhey bata sakte hai)
 Share my blog with your friends ( mera blog apne dosto k saath share karey)

If You Need Any help You Can Request On This Post I Will help You



My last lesson I taught you in urdu

1 comment:

  1. How we can define conditional sentences for examples
    Mein usy marne wala tha lakin nahe mara.
    Mein takreeban marne wala tha.
    I mean the word "wala tha, karne wala tha, jane wala tha" but we didn't perform.

    ReplyDelete