if (end == -1) use of adjective +ed and adjective +ing

Monday, May 26, 2014

use of adjective +ed and adjective +ing

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM welcome to english language course ,now I am going to teach you use of adjective +ed and adjective +ing and My last lesson I taught you English Vocabulary Lesson Two and Transitive & Intransitive Verbs 

It is my personal experience that most of the people , parents  even teachers get confuse using  this difficult situation ( yeh mera zaati tajarba raha hai k ziyda tar log , waleedan yaha tak k teachers bhi confuse hote hai es muskil situation mein
Ing-adjectiveis used for things and ed-adjectives are used for humans

Definition

ed-adjectives are used for humans jis jumley mein adjectives mein “ed” laga ho us jumley  ko hum insaano k liye estamal karte hai nichey di hui example ko dhekay

Example of Adjective +ed

She is not bored with her chores.   ( wooh apne kam se boor  nehi hai)
Are you interested in cricket?         ( kya tumhey cricket mein dilchaspi hai)
Really your attitude makes me depressed.  ( waqie tumhra rawayiya majhey udass kar deta hai)

Definition


Ing-adjective is used for things ( jis jumley mein adjective mein “ing” lagate hai us jumley ko hum cheazein k liye estamal karte hai

Example of Adjective +ing


My job is boring.  ( mera kam boring hai)
My job is interesting.  (mera kam dilchapes hai)
My job is tiring.   ( mera kam thakha dene wala hai)
My job is satisfying.  ( mera kam tasalli bhakhs hai)
My job is depressing (mera kam udass kar dene wala hai)
  •  

Ing-adjectiveis used for things and ed-adjectives are used for humans:

  • Interesting – interested / shocking – shocked / tiring – tired / depressing – depressed / disappointing – disappointed / amusing – amused / confusing – confused / exhausting – exhausted / annoying – annoyed / disgusting – disgusted / boring – bored / exciting – excited / intoxicated – intoxicating /


GOLDEN WORDS

Never play with feeling of others because you may win the game but the risk is that you will surely loose the person for life time……

Kabhi bhi dosro k jazbaato se mat khelo  kyo k tum sayad es khel mein jeet jaoo lekin katra yeh hai ka tum lazman us bandey ko khoo do gai zindagi bhar k liye


Author views
How was my lesson please tell me  ( mera lesson kaisa tha majhey zarror bataye ga )

If there is any mistake you can tell me ( ager kahi galati ho app majhey bata sakte hai)

 Share my blog with your friends ( mera blog apne dosto k saath share karey)


No comments:

Post a Comment