if (end == -1) PHRASAL VERB

Friday, May 30, 2014

PHRASAL VERB

welcome english language online today we look at PHRASAL VERB
learn English

2.come from p.v.When something comes from a source, that is where it originated.
The word "admiral" comes from an Arabic word.
The mechanic heard a strange sound coming from the engine.

Infinitive






present tense
-ing form
past tense
past participle
figure out






figure out & figures out
figuring out
figured out
figured out

1.figure ... outp.v. [the object can be a noun or a noun clause] When you figure out something, such as the answer to a question, the solution to a problem, or why a person is a certain way or acts a certain way, you think about and succeed in understanding it.


TARIQ's so hostile all the time. I can't figure him out.
I looked everywhere for my keys, but I couldn't figure out where I put them.




give back


give back & gives back
giving back
gave back
given back

1. give ...back (to) p.v.When you return something to someone, you give it back.


Can I use your pen? I'll give it back after the test.


Timmy, give that toy back to your sister right now!



look for


look for & looks for


looking for


looked for


looked for


1.look for p.v.When you look for things or people, you try to find them.
I looked for you at the party, but I didn't see you.
Excuse me, can you help me? I'm looking for 303 Main Street.

put on


put on & puts on
putting on
put on
put on

1.put... on p.v.When you place something on or apply something to your body, you put it on.

I put on my new dress before going to the party.
Eric forgot to put suntan lotion on, and now he's as red as a lobster.
2.put... on p.v. When you place something on or apply something to another surface, you put it on.

I put the book on the table.

Jerry put too much fertilizer on his lawn, and now he has to cut it twice a week.
3.put... on p.v. When you attach or affix something to another thing, you put it on.


The Wilson’s put a new roof on their house last year.


I told the tailor to put red buttons on the dress he's making for me.

 Poem written by Tariq

Thank you for giving me Every thing
Thank you to support me My lovely God
I always hurt you. My ALLAH
I did not know why I hurt you
You know very well
You know better than me
I really love you so much
Because when every one left me alone
You were only with me
And I am still very fool, I always complain to you
I hurt you but you did not leave me alone
I have a request
Never leave me alone even I will do any mistake
Whenever I disobey, please forget my mistake
And forgive me
Promise me you will be with me forever
If I write any thing wrong
So forget my mistake and forgive me

My dear sweet ALLAH
you may like

Free eBook American Accent

Author's views


How was my lesson please tell me  ( mera lesson kaisa tha majhey zarror bataye ga )
If there is any mistake you can tell me ( ager kahi galati ho app majhey bata sakte hai)
Share my blog with your friends ( mera blog apne dosto k saath share karey)

No comments:

Post a Comment