if (end == -1) IELTS Writing Task Video

Saturday, May 3, 2014

IELTS Writing Task Video

There are my previous post  please check it you will know how to speak and how learn English How to make sentence and  today I am sharing with you IELTS Writing Task Video i hope you will like it, please check it because I have already taught   Basic English Lesson One 

 

Video IELTS Writing Task

Watching Videos it is a comlete video course .there are two options
You Can Watch It
You Can download it
It is totally free Videos IELTSEXAiM Course Lesson One
You can improve your Accent by watching this video so enjoy it and remember me in your prayer





Note I did not make this video but I love this course So I am sharing with you Enjoy   and improve your skill
 Speaking Tips from author  
      If you want to remove your hesitation and also want to build confident so first start speaking in front of mirror 
Use daily Some English sentence in Urdu Language/ mother language
     Try to make environment 
      Speak English with your friends



Learn English By Reading

Some funny ways to propose

1.    (Walk up behind girl and point fingers shaped like gun into her back)
You're under arrest! ; (For what?) For stealing my heart

2. (Take a look at the tag on the girl's shirt, jacket, etc.);
She would say ; What are doing & respond,
Oh, just checking to see if you were 'made in Heaven'.

3. are your legs tired? ( girl: Why?) because you have been
running through my mind all day!

5. Can you give me directions to your heart? I've seemed to
have lost myself in your eyes..

6.Hi, my name is Chance, Do I have one?

7. (Pick up a flower and walk over to girl.)I was just showing
this flower how beautiful you are.

8. Is it hot in here or is it just you?

9. Walk up to a gal and say: Are you from Greece? She answers
'No'. Oh, I thought all the gods were from Greece...

10. I could be born in your eye, run down your cheek, and & die
on your lips.

11. Did you know they changed the alphabets order? They put U
and I together.

12. Are you lost? 'cause it's so strange to see an angel so far
from heaven.

13. Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk
by you again?

14. What's that in your eye? Oh...it's a sparkle.

15. Do you have a map? I just got lost in your eyes.

16. You can forget about going to heaven because it's a sin to
look that good.

17. If I had eleven roses and you, I'd have a dozen.

Author’s views

How was my lesson please tell me  ( mera lesson kaisa tha majhey zarror bataye ga )
If there is any mistake you can tell me ( ager kahi galati ho app majhey bata sakte hai)
Share my blog with your friends ( mera blog apne dosto k saath share karey)

Speak English in 100 days (urdu/hindi)

1 comment:

  1. Your working is very important for Pakistanis students who want to learn ielts and want more guide about it

    important ESL writing

    ReplyDelete