if (end == -1) english language lessons

Thursday, May 8, 2014

english language lessons

Today I am sharing with you a great knowledge many people, teachers and students don’t know it, I am sure you will like this topic and increase your information and knowledge please tell your views about my post IELTS EXAM 60 Questions 

English language online


Separable and non separable phrasal verbs

Phrasal verbs are either separable or no separable. Unfortunately, there is no rule that will help you to look at a phrasal verb and always know whether it is separable or no separable.

Separable phrasal verbs

Separable phrasal verbs can be separated by their object. When the object is a noun, it is usually entirely optional whether the object is placed between the verb and the particle or placed after the particle. Both sentences below are correct:
Example
I took my shoes off.
I took off my shoes.
However, when a pronoun is used instead of a noun, the pronoun must be placed between the verb and the particle:

Example
I took them off.
I took off them.

But in one type of sentence, separable phrasal verbs must be separated  when the phrasal verb has two objects:

Example

She put a blanket on. 
She put on a blanket.
She put a blanket on the bed. 
She put on a blanket the bed.

 

Non separable phrasal verbs

No separable phrasal verbs cannot be separated by their object: 

Example
He ran into a tree. 
He ran a tree into.

Golden Words Written By Tariq

Whenever you use anything, whenever you do anything , don’t do a lot and don’t use a lot  for example  if You want some thing you  spend all time to get it because may be you will get the thing but you will lose many thing
I have a request for all of you 
Use Of Mobile Is not Bad thing But use it in limit, don’t use mobile all day and all night just for fun, first focus on your study and  make a goal for your life
Always Speak Truth but mostly people speak truth only when they see their interest and when they are in difficulty so they tell a lie
So I want tell you please always Speak Truth Never Ever Speak Lie / tell a lie  
Tips For Earning Money Online check it




Author views
How was my lesson please tell me  ( mera lesson kaisa tha majhey zarror bataye ga )

If there is any mistake you can tell me ( ager kahi galati ho app majhey bata sakte hai)

 Share my blog with your friends ( mera blog apne dosto k saath share karey)
Remember our short link

www.englishcourse.tk

No comments:

Post a Comment