if (end == -1) English Grammar Lesson4 (urdu)

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

English Grammar Lesson4 (urdu)



In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.Assalam O Alikum  (Peace on You From My Side/May God Bless And Peace You) today I am sharing with you Object ,type Of object In Urdu i hope you will like it,This is best way to improve your English grammar  please check it because I have already taught Basic English Lesson One In Urdu Roman English language Lesson4
English language in Urdu

Today I am going to Teach You Lesson Two (c) (Ajj main app ko parhane laga ho english ka sabaq 2 ka C
English sikhne k liye sub sey pehli baat app ko roz 2 hour spent karne ho gai reading writing listening yaad rakhye ga I hope you will enjoy it , these are my privious post  please check it  How to make sentence and Speak English in 100 days (urdu/hindi)
In this lesson We will learn and
What is Object? Uses of Object in urdu Language?
Are You Ready? So let start now
OBJECT IN Urdu and English
“Receiver of an Action Is called Object”
(Jis per kam kya ja raha ho wooh Object kelata hai
Or
The person or thing that receives the action is called the object (oxford definition)
Example of Object
  1. He Works Hard ( who mehant karta hai =Hard Is object)
  2. They use mobile (wooh mobile estamal karte hain =Mobile is object)
  3. You drink water ( tum pani petey ho= Water is object)
  4. Tariq Teaches English ( tariq english parhta hai = ENGLISH is a Object)

 Note
Ajj kal advance English mein Object ki jaga Extra word ka bhi estamal karte hai so pershan mat hue ga extra word object ki jaga per use ho ga
Types of Object
There are two types of object
1.Direct object
2.InDirect object
In Next lesson I will tell you Direct And Indirect Object
Golden Words With Poem In English Written By tariq Hope You will like and translate it. This is very simple and comman try to understand this poem is written by tariq don’t forget to give your feedback

This is hectic world
Mostly people are going to forget Each other
Every one does not care about any one  now days
I don’t know why
Why we are forgetting each others
Why we are not caring others
We always think about our self
God knows better
What will happen in the new generation?
God Please take care my Country And My People
May ALLAH help Every One In this difficult time
God Please forgive me And Forgive Every One
May ALLAH Show us right way
Written By tariq 26/02/2014 at 11 30 Am

Author views

I Am Trying My Best to Give You Best

If You Need Any help You Can Request On This Post I Will help You,

I Hope You Like it

If You Like My Lesson  Please Reply In This Post

IN ROMAN URDU
main apni puri koshish karoo ga  ap ko acha se acha course bana kar do ager app ko kisi kisam ki madad ki zarrort hai ap kah sakte hai majh se jo ho saka  main karoo ga
main umeed karta ho app ko meri post pasand aye ho gi so ap es post per reply kar ka majhey bataye  Purana sabaq parhne k liye yaha click kare 

Action Verb andState Verb

English Speaking Through Hindi

No comments:

Post a Comment