if (end == -1) Basic English Sentence Patterns ! Lesson forty nine I think I should + verb

Friday, February 23, 2018

Basic English Sentence Patterns ! Lesson forty nine I think I should + verb



Basic
English Sentence Patterns ! Lesson forty nine I think I should + verb






Here you are telling someone that you feel strongly about doing a particular
action. Here are some


I think I should sleep now

mera khayal hai ab majhey sona chahye

I
think I should practice my reading.


mera khayal hai majhey parhney ki mashq karni chahye

I
think I should stay with you
Mera
khayal hai majhey tumhrey saath tahirna chahye
Mera
khayal hai majhey tumhrey saath rehna chahye

I
think I should join a study group.


mera khayal hai majhey study group join karma chahye

I
think I should run
Mera
khayal hai majhey bhagna chahye

I
think I should handle this as soon as possible
.

mera khayal hai  majhey jald se jald esey
smbhalna chahye

I
think I should forgive you
Mera
khayal hai majhey apko maaf kardena chahye

I
think I should earn my degree.
Mera
khayal hai majhey apni degree hasil karni chahye

I
think I should forget you


mera khayal hai majhey apko bhool jana chahye

I
think I should explain myself.
Mera
khayal hai majhey  khudki wazahat karni
chahye

I
think I should call him Crazy
Mera
khayal hai majhey usey pagal bulana chahye




Vocabulary
of the day
ABASH (v.):
to
make embarrassed or
ashamed
sharminda
karma
شرمندہ
کرنا

I do not think I should abash him
Mera nehi khayal majhey us ko sharmina karma chahye




1st assignment

I
think I should go to a mental hospital
I
think I should attend that event.
I
think I should just give up

I think I should borrow more money.

I think I should doubt you.

I think I should decide until later.

2nd assignment

Make
five similar sentences


Quote of the day
If
they respect you, respect them. If they disrespect you, still respect
them. Do not allow the actions of others to decrease your good manners, because
you represent yourself, not other

Question of the day

why do people try to control others?

why do people lie in relationships?

No comments:

Post a Comment