if (end == -1) off in English grammar-Use off meaning with sentences In urdu ! hindi

Friday, December 1, 2017

off in English grammar-Use off meaning with sentences In urdu ! hindi

off in English grammar-Use off meaning with sentences In urdu ! hindi
25% off.
پچیس فیصد ر عا یت۔
86% off.
اسی فیصد ر عا یت۔

To go somewhere
I am off to the station .
اسٹیشن جا رہا ہوں۔

I am off to work
میں کام پر جا رہا ہوں۔
I am off to the store
میں اسٹور جا رہا ہوں۔
To have the day off /
I'm off from work
I've got a day off from work today
آج میرے کام کی چھٹی ہے
I have the day off tomorrow
کل میرے کام کی چھٹی ہے
To turn off/ band karna
Turn off the light
لائٹ بند کرو
Turn of the tv
ٹی وی بند کرو
Some sentences
Why are you so off?
تم اتنےاداس کیوں ہو۔

Life is off to me
میرےلیےزندگی بےرنگ ہوگئ ہے۔
Hey what ‘s off.
بھئ کیا کھو گیا ہے۔
Be off
دفاع ہو
دور ہو جا
Go away


Questions of the day
Is the second form of verb only used for the past?
One day , i will marry you? What do you think about this line

Why Does a Man Look for a Second Wife?

Golden words
if you want to change the world go home and love your family

The relationship between husband and wife should be one of closest friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment