if (end == -1) Lesson Six Do Vs Make Expressions with Make In Urdu ! Hindi

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Lesson Six Do Vs Make Expressions with Make In Urdu ! Hindi



Lesson Six Do Vs Make Expressions with Make In
Urdu ! Hindi

MONEY

make money

I enjoy my job, but I don’t make very much money
main khush ho apni nokari sey lekin
main ziyda paisey nehi kamaata


make a profit

The new company made a profit within its first year.
Nayi company ney phley saal ka ander
hi munafa kama liya

make a fortune

He made a fortune
Usney maalo dulat kamayi

make $_______

I made $250 selling my old CDs on the internet.
Maine
apni purani cds internet per bhej kar 250 dollar kamaye
Who is helping
you
, Don't
FORGET them
.
Who is loving
you, Don't HATE them.
 Who is trusting you, Don't CHEAT them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment