if (end == -1) Lesson Eighty Five 85 Regular ! Daily Common English sentences in Urdu ...

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Lesson Eighty Five 85 Regular ! Daily Common English sentences in Urdu ...







Lesson
Eighty Five 85 Regular | Daily | Common English
sentences in Urdu | Hindi


you may be asking
yourself
tumhey sayad apney app sey
pouchna chahye

How long am I going to
feel like this? 
Main kitney arsey tak es
tarha mehsoos kar raho ho/karney laga ho



Main kab behter hona lago
ga/shuru ho ga

I’m not trying to impose
myself on you!
Main khud ko tum par
thonsany ki koshish nhe kar raha.

Why did he do that?
Usney who kiyon kiya

Why didn’t I do this?
Maine yeh kyon nehi kiya tha

You don’t seem to agree
with me.
Tum meray sath ittifaq
kartay dikhai nah Daitay

What are they doing now?
Ab wooh kiya kar rahe they

I can’t accept what you
say!
Jo tum kehtay hu who main
nehe man sakta,

It’s not like that!
Asi baaat nhiii hai.
I'm
a Muslim....


Islam
is perfect


But
I'm not........


If
I make a mistake


Don't blame Islam

But
blame me.

No comments:

Post a Comment