if (end == -1) Lesson Thirteen 13 Use characteristic in a sentence! Use Of Have And Has

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Lesson Thirteen 13 Use characteristic in a sentence! Use Of Have And Has


Lesson Thirteen 13 Use characteristic in a sentence! Use Of Have And Has Part Four By Mr Crazy
Nature
Examples
Polite (adj) شائستہ
I have polite nature.

Aggressive (adj) جارحانہ
I have aggressive nature?

Taciturn (adj)
کم سخن
I have taciturn nature.

Talkative (adj) باتونی
I have talkative nature.

Extravagant (adj) فضول خرچ
I have extravagant nature.
Frugal (adj) محتاط خرچ
کفایت شعار
I have frugal nature.
My wife has frugal nature.

Close – fisted (adj) بخیل
کنجوس
I have closefisted nature.

Generous (adj) فراغ دل
I have generous nature.
Scatty / forgetful (adj) کوڑھ مغز
I have scatty nature.
Peevish/Grumpy/Grouchy
چڑچڑا
بدمزاج
I have peevish nature.
Argumentative (adj)جھگڑالو
دلیلی
I have argumentative nature.
Imaginative (adj) ایجادی
I have imaginative nature.

Impulsive (adj) جلدباز
I have impulsive nature.

Cunning (adj)چالاک
ہوشیار ی
I have cunning nature.

Rakish (adj)
آوارہ۔ تماش بین
I have rakish nature.

Anti – social (adj) الگ تھلگ
I have antisocial nature.
Undemonstrative (adj) الَگ تھَلَگ
اپنے احساسات ظاہَر نہ کَرنے والا
I have undemonstrative nature.

Poetic (adj)
شاعرانہ
I have poetic nature.

Far-sighted (adj)
دور انديشی
I have farsighted nature.

Haughty / Proud (adj)مغرور
فخر
I have haughty nature


I have generous nature.
I don’t have generous nature.
Do I have generous nature?
Don’t I have generous nature?

Undemonstrative (adj)
I have undemonstrative nature.
I don’t have undemonstrative nature.
Do I have undemonstrative nature?
Don’t I have undemonstrative nature?
Six Things Which Weaken The Relations:
1) Misbehaving
2) Ignoring
3) Lying
4) Breaking Promises
5) Avoiding Contact
6) Doubting

Six Things Which Strengthen The Relations:
1) Good Attitude
2) Helping
3) Trusting
4) Respecting
5) Entertaining
6) Forgiving Mistakes.
Please Keep an eye out for my Next video Lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment