if (end == -1) Lesson 12 I have + noun Relation In Urdu Recorded By Mr Crazy

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Lesson 12 I have + noun Relation In Urdu Recorded By Mr Crazy


Lesson 12 I have + (noun) Relation In Urdu Recorded By Mr Crazy(Tariq Aziz)

Mother
Maan
I have a mother

Father
Waalid / Baap
I have a father

Son
Baita / Larka
I have a son

Daughter
Beti
I don’t have daughter
Wife
Biwi

I have a wife

Grandson
Pota
I have a grandson

Granddaughter
Poti
I have a granddaughter

Stepfather
Soutela waalid
I don’t have Stepfather

Brother
Bhai
I have two brothers
Sister
Behan
I have one sister

Uncle
Chacha
I have three uncles

Aunt
Khala / Phopi
I have aunt

Nephew
Bhatija
I have a nephew

Niece
Bhateeji
I don’t have a niece

Stepmother
Souteli maan
I don’t have step mother

Stepson
Soutela baita
I don’t have stepson

Stepdaughter
Souteli beti
I don’t have stepdaughter

Parents
Maan ya baap
I have Parents

Child
Bacha
I have a Child

Children
Bachey
I have two children

Grandmother
Dadi / Nani
I have a Grandmother

Grandfather
Dada / Nana
I have Grandfather

Grandparent
Nani ya nana
I have Grandparent

grandchild
Pota
I have a grandchild?


Cousin
Cousin = uncle ka beta ya beti jo rishtedar ho
Chaha ya mamo k bety ya beti
I have a lot of Cousins

Sister-in-law
Saali ya bhabi
I have a Sister-in-law

Brother-in-law
Saala ya behaniyo
I have a Brother-in-law

Mother-in-law
Saas
I have a Mother-in-law

Father-in-law
Susar
I have a Father-in-law

Partner
(saathi)
I have a partner
I have a business partner

I have two brothers.
I don’t have two brothers.
Do I have two brothers?
Don’t I have two brothers?
I have a niece.
I don’t have a niece.
Do I have a niece?
Don’t I have a niece?
I have two nephews.
I don’t have two nephews.
Do I have two nephews?
Don’t I have two nephews?
Most common sentences
How many brothers and sisters do you have?
how many siblings do you have?
how to move on simply delete
l from lover and realize it's over
Understanding is much deeper than knowledge.
There are many people who know us,
but very few who understand us.
No one notices your tears,
no one notices your sadness,
no one notices your pain but
they all notice your mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment