if (end == -1) Most Irritating Questions!Stupid Answers Let’s Laugh Together

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Most Irritating Questions!Stupid Answers Let’s Laugh Together

Most Irritating Questions People Usually Ask
Most Stupid Answers Let’s Laugh Together 
Video section


Most Irritating Questions And Stupid Answers Let’s Laugh Together from tariq aziz on Vimeo.
Teacher: If I give you two rabbits and two rabbits and another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got?
Tariq: Seven!
Teacher: No, listen carefully again. If I give you two rabbits and two rabbits and another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got?
Tariq: Seven!
Teacher: Let’s try it another way. If I give you two apples and two apples and another two apples, how many apples have you got?
Tariq: Six.
Teacher: Good. Now if I give you two rabbits and two rabbits and another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got?
Tariq: Seven!
Teacher: How on earth do you work out that three lots of two rabbits is seven?
Tariq: I’ve already got one rabbit at home now!
At The Toilets:
People: Hey! What are you doing here?
Me: Oh, I was looking for some pizza. Do you know where I can find one?

Teacher: How do you spell “monkey”?
Student: M-O-N-K-I.
Teacher: You are wrong! The dictionary spells it M-O-N-K-E-Y.
Student: But, you asked me how “I” spell it, sir!
When Woken Up At Midnight By A Call:
Caller: Sorry! Were you sleeping?
Me: Nah! I was doing research whether monkeys in Africa marry or not. You thought I was sleeping, you fool?


Teacher: When were the first and second World Wars fought?
Student: I don’t know about the first, but the Second World War was fought after the first
A : Tell me your name ?
B: name
A: you have not understood my question,may i know your name?
B: name
A: what is your name ?do you know english?
B: Yes i know english My is name “NAME” do you have any problem Written By Tariq
Dad: Son, this time I expect 80 percent marks in your final examination.
Son: No Dad, I think I’ll manage 100 percent.
Dad: Don’t joke with me.
Son: Who started the joke?
A: Where do you live mr Tariq
Tariq : I live in this world..
A: i mean where are you from?
T: from your heart
A: do you really scatty?
T: yes i am scatty and i forgot money that you have given me

Teacher asked George: how can you prove the earth is round?
George replied: I can’t. Besides, I never said it was.
Teacher: Students, you have forty minutes to write an essay on a soccer match.
Richard: (After two minutes) Here’s my paper, sir.
Teacher: What did you manage to write so quickly?
Richard: Match called off due to rain.


Golden Words Smile And Laugh
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand  reasons to smile
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time
Count your age by friends not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears
Be happy ---- not because every- thing is good but because you can see the good everything
The most important thing is to enjoy your life- to happy-it’s all that matters
     

No comments:

Post a Comment