if (end == -1) English Grammar Video Lesson Four Object Pronoun Urdu!English

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

English Grammar Video Lesson Four Object Pronoun Urdu!English

Welcome To English language Online By Tariq Aziz Here is English Grammar Video Lesson Four Object Pronoun In Urdu And hindi Language
Lesson Four Object Pronoun  Urdu!English

this video has been uploaded on vimeo youtube and tunpk Watch And Learn
[tab] [content title="Vimeo"] [/content] [content title="YOUTUBE"][/content] [content title="tun Pk"][/content] [/tab]
Grammar Lesson Four
Pronouns Part Three
Object Pronoun

Object Pronoun: When we use a pronoun at the place of object, it is called ‘Object Pronoun’. for eg) me, us, you, it, them, him, her
Object pronouns in English are the following:
me
مجھے
you
تو، تم، آپ
him
ان کو(مرد کے لیے)
her
ان کو(عورت کے لیے)
us
ہمیں
them
انیں
it
یہ

Object pronouns come after either a verb (e.g "like") or a preposition (e.g "to").
Examples:
Can she help us?
They visited her yesterday
She wrote him a letter
I will give you money
Can you tell me your name?
I like you but you don't like me.
Do you really hate her?
She loves sitting next to him.
She always writes e-mails to us.
He's talking to her about it.
Ahmed blows out the candles on his birthday cake.
Word – Candles is the Object of the above sentence. We can use them instead of Candles; as,
He blows out them on his birthday cake.

Chart of subject pronoun and object pronoun with meaning
Subject Pronoun

Object Pronoun

I
میں
Me
مجھے
We
ہم
Us
ہمیں
You
تم آپ تو
You
تو، تم، آپ
He
وہ لڑکے کےلیے
Him
ان کو (لڑکے کے لیے)
She
وہ لڑکی کے لیے
Her
ان کو (لڑکی کے لیے
It
یہ
It
یہ
They
وہ (ایک سے زیادہ کے لیے
Them
انیں(ایک سے ذیادہ لوگوں کے لیے

Are you talking to me?
No I am not taking to You
Don’t you know me?
Have you ever seen him before?
You love me or hate me but I really love you
You don’t believe it
I love this car but it is not mine


Today’s Reality: Big house but small family.. More edu, degrees but less common sense.. Advanced medicine but poor health.. Touched moon but neighbors unknown.. High income but less peace of mind.. Lots of human beings but less humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment