if (end == -1) Golden Words of the Month Lesson Four

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Golden Words of the Month Lesson Four

welcome to OELT Online English Language By SIr Tariq here is my New Lesson Four Golden Words 
Shamim Collegiate 
Golden Words of the Month 
Design And Recorded By Tariq
Lesson Four
Video Section
[tab] [content title="Vimeo"]  [/content] [content title="Tun Pk"] [/content] [content title="Dailymotion"]  [/content] [/tab]

A man once asked his father, “father, how will I find the right woman”
His father replied “forget finding the right woman, focus on being the right man”

My Mother is Love!
My Father is Love!
My Prophet is Love!
My God is Love!
I am a child of Love!


I have come only to speak of Love!

God is really creative , i mean.. just look at me

Lukmaye islah ( halal riziq kama aur kha)Ka naik aur saleh amal ki bunyaad yahi hai Earn by fair meansAs It’s the  basic of all virtues(virtue naiki , faizilat)


Some people say ” don’t believe in love ”
Some people say ” believe in love ”
But i say i don’t believe in those people who say ” believe & don’t believe.
I believe my self..

there is no one in this earth more beautiful than a muslim woman who dresses to please ALLAH

Thank you for watching 
here are videos

Whatsapp group number 03433498272

No comments:

Post a Comment