if (end == -1) MAA Mother Poem English Urdu

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

MAA Mother Poem English Urdu

Assalam O Alaikum this is tariq today i am here with my Favorite poem MAA-Mother English Poem Translated In Urdu and please pray for my mother if you like this video may Allah give heaven to my mother Allah meri maa ko janat ata karey you heard this line from many people Maa ka pairo mein janat hoti hai there is heaven in the mother feet or heaven is under the feet of mothers
Mother English Urdu Poem
Video Section
[tab] [content title="Vimeo"] [/content] [content title="Tun Pk"] [ [/tab]



there is heaven in mother's feet or

heaven is under the feet of mothers

main k pairo mein yaqeenan janat hai so please respect your mother and never ever shout at her

I love You My motherMy 
lovely mother who taught me to walkAs well as she gave the courage to talkShe loved me even if I failed the testWell I did the same for she was the bestA kiss for wiping away my tearsHer kindness and love to ease my fearMother you gave the gift of life to meAnd then in love you set me freeWhen even I think about you motherIt give me pleasure as you’re my treasure


’unexpected result and problems are part of life , never loose hope in any condition because darkness of night always finishes with light of day remember . a man can live about 20 days with out food about 3 days without Water about 5 minutes without air but not For one second with out hope.’’








Question Of Day

Why do you want To Learn English? And why is it necessary?

Comment on this post and answer this question

No comments:

Post a Comment