if (end == -1) Learn Speaking English by Golden lines

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Learn Speaking English by Golden lines

Assalam o Alaikum Please pray for my manager Asim Bhai It is my Request To you If you Like My videos please pray for him he is in agha khan Hospital 
Hi! This is Tariq and today I have brought something new for you, this is latest and new way to Learn English Language Through Golden Words Of the day In Urdu, This Lesson Is Written And recorded by Sir Tariq, In this class you will Learn How to Translate Quote and golden words. I hope you will Love this
Improve Your English Speaking and Writing

One Of My readers sent me email 


How are you. I was surfing on internet. So I found your blog(English language blog). Your blog is very helpful and I am reading your articles. Well, My name is Atif ali khan. By profession, I am a developer.
Brother I want to improve my English. Especially written English skill because I am planning to start my blog. What is the best way to improve my English skills? Thanks?

Learn From Mistakes

Brother I had faced this problem for long time but sometimes I feel shame that I can speak English but I was unable to write then I started reading newspaper , smash magazine and subscribe so many blogs to read their article, I am still not good at writing skill but now days I am learning so Inshallah As soon As possible I will start Amend your writing Skill course Online Through Videos
Video Lesson

Best Tactic way to Improve Your English Writing Skill

Try to read A lot what ever you like just read
Memories a vocabulary in your mind and use it in your Speaking and writing
Daily Write Two Lines it will increase your confidence
Don’t be afraid of mistakes and just do it
Say This You can do it  and believe in It

Try to motivate yourself 

Golden Lines Of the day

Pray for Asim Bhai
[tab] [content title="Vimeo "]
Lesson Golden Lines By Sir Tariq from tariq aziz on Vimeo.
[/content] [content title="Dailymotion"]
lesson Golden Line By sir tariq by englishcourse [/content] [content title="Facebook Video"]

Lesson Golden Lines IN Urdu By sir Tariq
in this lesson you wll learn how to translate English To Urdu
Posted by Online english Language on Monday, 6 April 2015
[/content] [/tab]
Tension
The moment you come into tension
You lose your attention and create for
You in irritation and spoil personal reputation
Understand the situation and try to find the
Solution, many problem are solved with discussion
And it works better for your profession don’t think
It’s my free suggestion and it is only for your prevention
if you understand my intention you will never come again in                                                       ‘’ tension’’

Golden Words

People will always throw stones in your
Path… it depends on you
What do you make from these stones?
1.  A wall of difficulties or
2.  A bridge of success.
thank you for watching and reading this article I hope you like this and don't forget to pray for Asim If you Like my Lesson Please share This Lesson With your friend Remember Me, Asim Bhai and My parents in Your Prayer Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment