if (end == -1) English Grammar Lesson Tenses

Sunday, November 23, 2014

English Grammar Lesson Tenses


TENSES

Definition:
The time of the verb is simply called  its Tense.
There are three main tenses:-
1: The Present Tense
2: The Past Tense
3: The Future Tense

TENSES
Formation: 
Formation of the three main tenses
1)

1)The Present Tense ----   The first form of the verb:
 I go ,I see
2)

2)The Past Tense--------   The second form of the verb:
                                                 I went ,I saw
3)     The Future Tense -------Shall or will and 1st  form:
 Branches of each tense:
  Each tense has four branches:
1)Indefinite
2)Continues
3)Perfect
4)Perfect continues

The Present Indefinite Tense

Formulae:
The Present Indefinite Tense:
Sub+verb1st form+s/es+obj
He goes to school
She plays
It gives milk
Imran reads
The Past Indefinite Tense:

Sub+ verb 2nd form+obj
I drank milk
He went to school
The children made noise

The Future Indefinite Tense:
Sub+ shall/will+ verb 1st form+ obj
I will drink milk
He will go to school
Children will make noise

English Translation of Hadith  
Hazrat Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah  [SAWW](PBUH) said, "I see what you do not see and I hear what you do not hear; heaven has squeaked, and it has right to do so. By Him, in Whose Hand my soul is, there is not a space of four fingers in which there is not an angel who is prostrating his forehead before Allah, the Exalted. By Allah, if you knew what I know, you would laugh little, weep much, and you would not enjoy women in beds, but would go out to the open space beseeching Allah".
[At-Tirmidhi Hadith # 2312] 

No comments:

Post a Comment