if (end == -1) Question Words Game Online

Monday, September 15, 2014

Question Words Game Online

Question Words Game Online For Learning English
complete the sentence with the most suitable Question Words
what
who
which
when
where
how old etc


GOLDEN WORDS

Something is better Than Nothing
(kuch na hone se hona behtar hai)
Listining is the key of speaking
Bolne ki chabi sunna hai yeh es liye kaha jata hai jab tak app sune gai nehi to angrazi kaisey bole gai


Author views
How was my lesson please tell me  ( mera lesson kaisa tha majhey zarror bataye ga )
If there is any mistake you can tell me ( ager kahi galati ho app majhey bata sakte hai)
 Share my blog with your friends ( mera blog apne dosto k saath share karey)

If You Need Any help You Can Request On This Post I Will help You

No comments:

Post a Comment