if (end == -1) Learn English Conditional type One

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Learn English Conditional type One

Welcome To Learn English Online by Visual Lesson .Here today I am going to Share Conditional type One On Online Microsoft Power Point 


This is the best way to Learn English Online on Flash Book or Online Power Point here is my last post you can check 

English language communication skills(English/Urdu)


 Girl- Today i was cooking chicken, when i added HARA DHANIYA, guess what happened.
Boy- Pata nahi, tum batao
Girl- Chicken start dancing and singing “HUM PE YE KISNE HARA RANG DAALA… MAAR DAALA-ALLAAHH…
Keep smileing.....
Regards,

~***Hira***~

Lasr Topic written By Pari please check 

Learn Speak English Free Online (English/urdu)



Author's view

I hope you have enjoyed this article. If so , I encourage you to subscribed English languageonline byemail

How was my lesson please tell me

If there is any mistake you can tell me
Share my blog with your friends ( mera blog apne dosto k saath share karey)
Remember our short link

www.englishcourse.tk


No comments:

Post a Comment