if (end == -1) IELTS Speaking Test Video

Saturday, June 7, 2014

IELTS Speaking Test Video


Welcome to english language online this is tariq In IELTS Preparation we r going to talk about IELTS Speaking Test.there are three parts of test and each part has particular purpose, the examiner record the interview for example
Part
Good morning My name is tariq.  What is your name?
My name is salman
Can I check your id please salman?  Thank you
What are you doing at the movement ?
Are you student?  or where do  you work?
I am student
What are you studying?
I am studying in diploma in Business
The purpose of part one is settle you down and get you used to test situation
IN speaking test they will ask general questions such as  studies ,food, travel, sport ,family and exercise
Let talk about Exercise
What kind of exercise do you enjoy?
today I can’t write more you have to watch this video you will see all the questions and answer
Remember me in your prayer I am very ill

this is not belong to me i did not make it

Golden Words From Author


Apne maa baap ki izat karoo un ka ehtram karoo es se pehle ka wooh duniya se chale jaye aur maafi maangney ka moqa na miley aur ager kuch maangna hai ALLAH se maango bando se na maango kyon ka bandey da kar bhi phastate hai aur taana bhi dete hai lekin tumhra rab na tumhey da kar khush hota hai aur na kabhi gila ya shikwa karta hai

Mere maa baap ko ALLAH janat aata karey Ameen SumaAmeen

Remember me in your prayer


Remember our Short Link

www.englishcourse.tk

 

Author's view


How was my lesson please tell me  ( mera lesson kaisa tha majhey zarror bataye ga )

If there is any mistake you can tell me ( ager kahi galati ho app majhey bata sakte hai)
Share my blog with your friends ( mera blog apne dosto k saath share karey)

No comments:

Post a Comment